Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions, accompanied with the documents referred to in these terms and conditions, is a legal agreement between you and Hola World Private Limited, from now on referred to Hola World, respecting your use of the Services as described herein.
- You must not use the website if you cannot follow the terms or are disqualified from doing so by any other applicable rule, law or regulation currently in effect.
All graphics, user interfaces, text, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, descriptions, sounds, music, brand names, and artwork are generated/provided based on information provided by the users. We have no command and guarantee the accuracy, quality, integrity or genuineness of such content or other information provided on the website. All the content portrayed on the website is subject to copyright. Without prior notice or written consent from the copyright owner and us, it shall not be reused by anyone (or a third party). You are entirely responsible for the authenticity, quality, integrity and genuineness of the content given on the website, and the feedback and comments can be made via the website. We bear no liabilities over any feedback or statements made by the other users or made regarding any of the content on the website.
Further, the website has the right to suspend or even terminate the account of any of the users for stealing or misusing the content of the website. Even those who use the content for unfavourable activities will also be considered with stealing and copyright issues. You have all the rights and privileges to access the contents and materials of this website without manipulating those in anyways. No one has the right to copy, adapt, and modify any content without our organization's written permission.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We don’t have the responsibility of consequences surfacing out of the following situations:
- If the website is non-responsive/inoperative due to any connectivity issues associated with the internet connection or slow connectivity.
- If you have provided us with false information or data or for any deletion of data.
- If there is an excessive delay or inability to communicate through e-mail.
- If there is any defect or lack in the services hosted by us.
- If there is a shortcoming in the functioning of any other service provided on our part.
The website accepts no accountability for any omissions or errors on behalf of itself or any destruction caused to you, your belongings, or any third party resulting from the use or misuse of the website. We will not be answerable to you for the unavailability or non-operativeness of the website.
To the greatest extent permitted by law, we shall not be susceptible to you or the other party for any loss or damage, no matter the shape of action or basis of any protest. You acknowledge and agree that your exclusive and sole remedy for any dispute with us is to terminate your use of the website.
- You may cancel your usage of the website at any instant.
- Such suspension or termination will not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate.
- It is also with this declared that we might discontinue the services and website without any prior notice.
- In its absolute discretion, we hold the right to unilaterally terminate your access to the website, or any portion thereof, at any time, all of sudden or cause.
- We also reserve the right to disprove access to you to any/all of are on its site without any prior explanation/notice to guard the interests of the website and other users of the website.
- We hold the right to limit, deny or create different access to the website and its features concerning other users, or to vary any components or introduce new features without prior notice.
By using this site and providing your identity and contact information, you agree and consent to receive calls or e-mails from any of our representatives during working hours.
You can report to firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any discrepancy about the website or content-related information. We will take the requisite action after scrutiny. The response with resolution (if any problems are found) shall depend on the time taken for its consideration.
USER RESPONSIBILITIES AND FORMAL UNDERTAKINGS AS TO CONDUCT
You agree and acknowledge that you are a restricted user of this website, and you:
- Agree to provide genuine personal information whenever required on the website. You shall not use a disguised identity. We are not liable for the aftereffects if you have provided incorrect information.
- Agree to ensure that the name, e-mail address, mobile number, and other information provided are accurate and up to date.
- Acknowledge and understand that the data submitted is manually entered into the website. You also acknowledge that the data so entered into the database is readily
- Are ordered not to cut, copy, recreate, modify, distribute, post, publish or create imitative works from, transfer, or sell any details obtained from the webpage. Any such use or limited use of the website will only be allowed with the prior express written permission.
- Agree not to access (or commit to access) the website or the materials or services by any means apart from through the interface provided by the website. The utilization of robot, spider, deep-link, or other automatic devices, algorithm, program, or methodology, or any equivalent process, to acquire, copy, access, or monitor any part of the site or its content, or in any way bypass the navigational structure or presentation of the web site, materials or any content, or to get or plan to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not explicitly made available through the website will cause suspension of your access to the site. We disclaim any accountability arising concerning such offensive content on the website.
You further undertake not to:
- Engage in any process that conflicts with or disrupts access to the website or the services provided therein (or the servers and networks connected to the website).
- Impersonate any person without their permission.
- Probe, scan or test the website's vulnerability or any network connected to the website, nor violate the safety measures on the website or any network system connected to the website. The user might not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information concerning the users the website or the other viewers of the website, including any account held on the website not managed/operated by the user, or utilize the website or information made available through the website, in any manner.
- Disrupt or interfere with the website's safety, accounts, passwords, systems servers, resources, or network systems connected to or accessible through the website.
- Violate any code of conduct that may apply for any particular service offered on the website.
- Perform any act that causes us to lose the services of its Internet Establishment ("ISP").
- You with this expressly authorize us to disclose all information concerning you in our possession to enforcement or other governing body, as we may in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate about the investigation and the resolution of possible crimes, especially those involving personal injury and theft/infringement of property. You further understand that the website could be directed to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, judicial order, or valid governmental request.
- You agree to use the services hosted by us, our affiliates and consultants for lawful purposes only.
- You agree to provide genuine and accurate information. We reserve the right to confirm and ensure the information and other details provided by you at any point in time. Suppose such elements are found to be false (wholly or partly) upon confirmation. In that case, at our sole discretion, we shall reject the registration and will be instructed to fill the registration from the beginning.
- You agree not to post any content on the website that is obscene, indecent, offensive, abusive, or needlessly distressful or advertising any services. To be specific, you agree not to host, display, upload, update, publish, modify, transmit, or in any manner share any information that:
- 1. belongs to a third person and to which you have no right to.
- 2. Is grossly harmful, harassing, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, paedophilic, hateful, or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, racially, encouraging gambling, or otherwise illegal in any manner harmful to minors.
- 3. Infringes any trademark, copyright, patent, or other proprietary rights.
- 4. Deceives or misleads the receiver about the origin of such messages or communicates any offensive or threatening information.
- 5. Abuse, threaten, defame, harass, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of fellow beings.
- 6. Threaten India's unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order.
SUSPENSION OF USER ACCESS AND ACTIVITY
Notwithstanding the terms of this platform, we may, in our sole discretion, limit your access or suspend your alliance with the site and/or refuse to use the site without being required to provide you with cause or notice:
- If you have provided incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, or inaccurate information.
- If your actions cause any harm, damage or loss to the other users or us, at our sole discretion.
You shall not use any of the property displayed on the website in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among existing users of the website or that in any way disparages or discredits the website, to be considered in the sole discretion.
You should be aware that we merely provide a website through which you can communicate with us. The website does not own any property relating to the independent content displayed on the website, apart from created content and graphics.
DISCLAIMER OF ACCOUNTABILITIES
- You further undertake and agree that you are accessing the website at your own risk. You are using the best judgment before availing of any features on the website for accessing/using any information displayed.
- We do not guarantee that the content and features on the website will be uninterrupted or without errors or that the website or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components. You hereby accept any associated risks involved with the use of this website.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION